Become a Volunteer
The backbone of the Abbeyfield movement is the volunteer and our house in High River is no different. Abbeyfield House High River runs on volunteer support, and we welcome applications from enthusiastic individuals who would like to become part of our team.
Becoming a volunteer at Abbeyfield High River can include:
- Fundraising: generating and planning fundraising events.
- Advertising & Marketing: media relations; preparing posters; advertising.
- House Committee: routine house checks; errands.
- House Office: administration; filing & record keeping.
- Maintenance: small maintenance jobs, mowing, raking, snow removal.
- Assisting with Abbeyfield House errands: taking residents shopping, organizing and participating in social outings and many other tasks they may need help with.
For more information about becoming a volunteer, please Contact Us
or simply download and mail a completed » volunteer application form to:
Abbeyfield House Society of High River
708 – 2nd Street, SE.
High River, Alberta. T1V 0C6
Alternatively, why not become a member of the Abbeyfield House Society of High River. Lend your talents and have a say in all aspects of this worthwhile cause!
» More Details.